Calvary Chapel Brazos Valley is a Non-Denomination Christian Church. Our services consist of a time of Worship, Prayer and verse-by-verse teaching through God’s Word.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:21)
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30)
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:34-35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return to earth in power and glory. (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11-16)
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, and that all are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God’s grace, through faith alone, are we saved. (John 3:16-19; 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:8-9;Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are not unto the resurrection of damnation. (John 5:28-29)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28)
The Holy Spirit
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (Romans 8:13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30, 5:18)
- We believe God created humankind, male and female. He created them different to complement and complete one another. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. (Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:4-6; John 4:16-18; Romans 1:18-32; I Corinthians 5:11, 6:9-11,18-20, 7:1-3,8-9; Galatians 5:19-21; Ephesians 5:3-7; I Timothy 1:9-11).